Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WOW! Message From a Stranger...

So I logged onto Facebook today and had this message in my inbox:
~~~~
I saw your profile and loved your work. If only you could help women with some balding hair would be a blessing.... God gave you the talent.. And you are so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~
All I could say is WOW! She loves MY work!?!! So humbling.
~~~~
It's definitely all from God:
our beautiful natural hair (black women)
the creation (Dr. C)
the talent (all of us Sisterlockin sisters)
~~~~
I think Miss Blenna has mentioned something about helping women with some balding hair...I will have to check with her on that so we can continue to bless our beautiful sisters!! : )
~~~~
I ♥ me some Sisterlocks!!!

2 comments:

Shon said...

Reet, are you located in Raleigh, NC (Triangle area)? I'm looking for a certified consultant

Reet said...

Hi Shon! I am actually in Durham. I would love to assist you on your journey! Give me a call!! :)