Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Car = Hair-dryer!

Yeah, it's been forever since I have made a post!!...I plan to post some pics from the months I missed, and I am gonna do better!! Actually, MY MacBook shipped out today and I should have it within the next 6 days...since it will be a new 'toy' I am sure I will be using it pretty regularly!! : )

I loves my locks!! I washed my hair this morning (yes, I did something BEFORE leaving for work AND got to work on time!!)...of course I didn't have time for my hair to dry, so my hair-dryer this morning was a 20 minute ride in the car with the windows down, sunroof open and wind flowing thru my locks! By the time I got to work they were almost 100% dry!!! The wind wasn't hitting the right side exactly right and I didn't think it was too safe to stick my head out of the window as I drove down the highway...but I did think about it!!

The car was my hair-dryer today! What a beautiful thing!

No comments: