Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Install # 10 - Why not certified yet?!?!?!

I will start Install #10 tonight!! Yippeeee!

Q: Why am I not yet a CERTIFIED Sisterlocks® Consultant?

A: Because I have not taken the time to print pictures and put a lil' package in the mail to Sisterlocks®!

~~Seriously~~ I need to get my life together! Before Labor Day, I am going to get my packet in the mail! This is ridiculous! My third install was March '09! I should have sent my package in 5 MONTHS ago!! Makes NO sense!

Ok...anyway...wish me the best on Install #10...pics are coming!! : )
~~~~
The pic below was 16 Aug 09 (clockwise):
friend (3.5 yrs locked)
a client (4 months locked)
me (15 months locked)
my sis (6 months locked)
Just BEAUTIFUL!! We loves us some Sisterlocks®!! : )
I FINALLY got a new laptop! I got a MacBook Pro and so far it's been great! I was playing around with the iPhoto program...(me on 19 Aug 09).

Until next time...I ♥ ME SOME SISTERLOCKS®!!

1 comment:

Lock University said...

Congrats on becoming a trainee.