Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soft Spike Curlers Ordered!

In an attempt to solve my won't-hold-a-curl-locks issue, I just placed an order for some soft spike curlers that I have seen mentioned (and beautiful pics of) on my fellow Sisterlocked sisters blogs. Once I get them, they will be used and pics will be posted!! My fingers are crossed!

If you click on the words 'soft-spike curlers' it should take to you to the part of the website with before and after pics of a lady with Sisterlocks®! (if I did that correctly!)

I wonder if my locks won't hold a curl because they have doubled in size...? Who knows!?!?

We'll see how the soft-spikes work out for me...and although they won't hold a curl right now...

I still ♥ me some Sisterlocks®

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE::::I made this post about 30 minutes ago, received the confirmation email that my order was received, and I just got an email that my package has already been shipped!!! YAY! (through the post office, so we'll see how long that takes...but WOW!, they are already on the way!!! : )))

2 comments:

Gigglz said...

The soft spike curlers I'm not certain of how your curls will hold up, but I have the lock loops and after I take them out, I have nice tight curls that last for about 2 days. Hopefully the soft spikes will solve your issue.

Reet said...

the soft spikes have been great!! i did a dry set the first time and didn't quite get the look or hold i wanted...on the second try i spritzed with water as i rolled and had tight curls that fell a little more each day. curls lasted 2 weeks till i washed!! : ) (i didn't wanna wash 'em out!) : ))