Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sisterlocks Refresher Training!

I attended the training class again this as a refresher student! OMG! I am so glad I made that decision!! Since I have done about 5 heads of locks, I had some 'REAL' questions this time around and I got them all answered! ...I think! I'll be going back again within the next 12 months! I wanna be the best consultant as possible for my clients!! ; ) If you have attended the training once, I definitely suggest attending again, and again and again!! There were ladies in the class who had taken the class 5 years ago and had several clients; they learned stuff!!! SO, I know I'll be back!

Below: Ebone', Miss Michelle (Master Trainer), Tasonya

Below: Miss Blenna (Master Trainer, MY Consultant),

ME, Miss Michelle

Tasonya, me - ready for biz!

Me!

Our beautiful trainers: Blenna & Michelle!! The BEST!!



No comments: