Thursday, April 30, 2009

Install done, 11th month, piggy

I just finished Miss A's hair!!! YAY!!
Another beautiful sister has been added to the fam!!  Not sure how many hours total..will have to add it up...but that's not important right now!
She has started her journey! That's what's important!







Today marks my 11th month locked-up!! WOW! It'll be a year May 31!
Times flies when you are lovin' your locks!! ; )

Hmmm..what else...?

I have a retightening for Client # 2 on Saturday...Miss E next Monday...they are keeping me busy!!!

Still watching the reports about the piggy flu!...ughhh...tryin' to ruin my cruise plans!

1 comment:

Docs Locs said...

Hi Reet,

I'm happy to tell you that I have chosen you to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award!

Go to:
http://docslocs.blogspot.com/2009/04/kreativ-blogger-award-recipient.html