Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sisterlockin' for 16 Days Straight!

So...I went from 2 installs in 1 week to the following...

Thurs - Miss J's consult
Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon - Miss E's install
Tues/Wed/Thurs - Miss O's and my own retighten
Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon - Miss L's install
Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri(?) - Miss J's install
Fri - Miss T's retighten

Whew!!

I wll be getting some massages somewhere in between all of this...I have been working on Miss E's for about 21 hours and this morning it felt like I had a strained muscle or something in my right shoulder! It felt better after I ran some hot water on it this morning, but it ain't quite right... : (

Miss E will be back tomorrow after work to finish up...I am thinking it wont take more than 4 hours! I am not too good at estimating tho...one day, one day I will be as fast as Miss Blenna!

Oh yeah...I didn't mention next Sunday is my 30th birthday...and yes, I will be workin' on that day...not a bad thing tho' cause I loves some SisterlocksTM...and I will be doing an install, so I will be helping another beautiful naptural diva begin her new life journey/freedom!

Hmmm....not really sure what I will do for my 30th anyway...going on a cruise in May, but still gotta do something else...we'll see...

No comments: