Saturday, March 21, 2009

Natural Hair Meet-up in Raleigh

Today a nice group of natural ladies met up @ an Indian restaraunt in Raleigh....It's always great to meet other ladies embracing their natural hair, especially in so many different ways! Just beautiful! I took a few pics, but didn't really get the ladies' permission to post their pics on my blog...If I add any, it will be because I got in touch with them and they said it was all good!

Three years ago, I started a group called the Naptural Divas and we were meeting up once a month the first year, then it went to every other month, then only once in 2008. I have been asked if I would start it back up and I am thinking I need to go ahead and do that! So look for the next Naptural Divas event in Durham...coming soon!! Now it can be hosted by my Sisterlocks® company! I was going to try and wait and make it a 'Grand Opening' for my biz as well, but I have a few more things to get into place and not sure how long it will take....I guess well just get the Naptural Divas back together and the biz grand opening will be later!!

No comments: