Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I met a legend!!

I finally took my Sisterlocks® Consultant training so I am an official Sisterlocks® Trainee!! I am soooo excited! I look forward to empowering other black women (and men) through the Sisterlocks® hair care system!!!
A special guest just happen to stop in on the second day of our training - yes, Dr. Cornwell!!!!! WOW! Our Master Trainer, Mrs. Michelle Bryant (she was great!!!) told us that you really have to meet Dr. Cornwell to really 'feel' her and what she is all about and she was right!! Dr. Cornwell is a special person and I thank her for what she has created!!!!!

Below are me and the two wonderful sisters who trained me on how to 'Sisterlock'!! They were both great!!! I learned so much about MY locks and things I need to do and not do!!! Like...wash it more often!! Ha!

First there's me and Ms. Farika (our Certified Training Associate)...I dont know what was up with my hair that day!!.... and below there's me and Mrs. Michelle Bryant (our Master Trainer)!!

So...if you know anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area who is thinking about Sisterlocks® please send them my way!! You can tell them to look me up on the http://www.sisterlocks.com/ Consultant Trainees section!! My name is not there yet, but I will check back...EVERYDAY!!! LOL!

No comments: