Monday, May 31, 2010

24 MONTHS SISTERLOCKED!!

Alright, so my posts are few and far between, so I'm just not even going to say "I will do better" anymore.  I'll post and I'm not gonna promise how often I will do so!  

Anyway, here's a pic at a wedding on my 2 year Sisterlocksversary (May 31, 2010) - i backdated the post (I am really posting on 10Jul10 while I am at the Sisterlocks Homecoming!!).  I'll have to do a post showing comparisons of my locks over the 2 years.  I still love my locks more and more each day.  I NEVER have a bad hair day!  Even when it's been wayyyy too long in between retightenings, I'll just curl it up and it hides all the new growth!!  

Be blessed and rock your Sisterlocks!

3 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Happy 2 Years!

Charizma00! Braidlocks and More said...

Congrats, your hair is beautiful and all the heads you hav started are absolutely gorgeous

Reet said...

thanks ladies! :-)