Sunday, December 28, 2008

Client #1

O. M. G. - I thought this was going to be my FIRST and LAST full install, no certification for me!!! 33 hours, sore feet, legs felt like jello, back muscles felt like...I dont even know what! Whew! But, it was definitely worth the final product and when I just happened to see my client about a week later, I was pretty excited and told everyone around that I had done her hair!! YAY ME!! ; ) Starting the LAST lock!! - yeah, I am suppose to start in the front, but I had a couple questions and Miss Blenna was coming in town that weekend to do my hair...so, I worked on the back till Blenna got here and could tell me what to do in the front! She's the best!
ALL DONE!!!!! YIPPEEEEE!
Her butt was sore and my BODY was sore!!!



(this is a late post; that why I could mention the week later...seeing my client...etc.)


No comments: